Summer Happy Hour Charcuterie Board
Charcuterie boards have become the new party necessity! Not only is it aesthetically pleasing, but it is also filled with delicious cheeses, meats, nuts, and fruits. Plus, it is totally interchangeable based on taste, seasons, theme, etc! Below we have suggestions on how to create the perfect summer charcuterie board for your next get together.
- a few assorted cheeses, definitely include at least one soft, one hard, and a couple unique. Suggestions include medium cheddar, merlot soaked parmesan, truffle cheese, burrata, triple creme brie, marinated goat cheese, and a garlic herb spreadable cheese.
- assorted nuts - suggestions include rosemary sea salt marcona almonds, cashews, almonds, and pistachios
- assorted jams/preserves - suggestions include fig jam & sour cherry preserves
- dried fruit - suggestions include dried cherries, cranberries, apricots, raisins, or blueberries
- mustard - a grainy mustard and/or dijon or a flavored mustard
- salami and/or prosciutto
- fresh summer berries - blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, and cherries
- honey and/or honeycomb
- assorted crackers and a sliced baguette
- pickled briny things like olives, marinated peppers, pickles, gherkins, etc.
- arrange the cheeses on a board and fill in the cracks with crackers, sliced baguette, nuts, dried fruit, fresh fruit, and ramekins filled with mustards, jams, preserves, honey, and pickled things!
- to make it even more summery, wrap melon in prosciutto and add it to the board!
- the ingredients listed above are merely suggestions, feel free to make it your own!
Visit the link below to see the full article.